Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update Day Four New Body Practice: I Will Not Hide from the Camera

I recently read a Huffington Post piece by Allison Tate who promised to put herself back into her family photos. (Thank you to my amazing sister Morgan for finding the link.) Take some time to look at the over 2000 beautiful women who uploaded photos with their children.  My doing that is something to write about another day. I am keeping my word to stay inspired by bright women forging good body images. Here is a link to the blog  My Friend Theresa that has more to say on the subject. (Thank you Dara!)


Classic!
I tend to hide from the camera- sending a terrible message to my three daughters. That's it! I will not hide behind bags or young children, but I will be in the moment and beg someone capture it- okay at least tolerate it without screaming, "No!"

No comments:

Post a Comment