Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day Two: The Power of Social Media

Today I will be inspired by bright people with good things to say about developing a positive body image and honoring the body I live in.

It is amazing how I've been introduced to these people. I read and fell in love with Elenor Brown's, The Wicked Sisters over the holidays. I, of course, just had to check in with her Face Book page, where she just happens to have book giveaways.

A recent giveaway featured Hanne Block's new book,The Unapologetic Fat Girl's Guide to Exercise and Other Incendiary Acts. Which then lead me to Hanne Block's Blog.

Yesterday I also posted my first 100 Day Blog on Facebook and "SURPRISE!" up pops Brittany Gibbon's Huffington Post blog- Fat Fat Shaming Doesn't Work -- Here's Why.That took me to her TED Talk, which I will watch today.


Today I will watch Brittany's TED Talk and check out her blog Brittany Herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment